La Tablée des Pionniers, bears its name as an hommage to our countryside artisans, and aims to convivially celebrate a filling and delectable experience. In this rustic décor, our team will greet you with authenticity, simplicity, and a smile!.
Eating at La Tablée des Pionniers means eating the Québec way!
Through every season, our menu, filled with traditional recipes that have been revisited by Louis-François Marcotte, will showcase just how rich the products of our Chemin du Terroir are.
The founding artisans
- Daniel Lalande, now wine-grower and owner of the Rivière du Chêne Winery, who has grown up surrounded by the spirit of maple season in the Lalande sugar shack, and for whom this project is the achievement of a vision – that of a true countryside meal.
- Pascal, Danielle and their daughter Gabrielle, a family that, for four generations, has passed on and perpetuated the production of apples and cider, all the while specializing in agrotourism.
For the 55th year, the rooms that have seen the Millette family prosper will once again be filled with people, who will be met with the same values as always.
La Tablée des Pionniers means…
- Having a share of our creative menus.
- Celebrating our traditions and our seasons’ colours.
- Making the pleasure last with a visit to our shop, where you can discover our two lines of products: Terroir des Pionniers and M